Thursday, September 11, 2008

All summarized.


All summarized.



So, just as i suspected, my monitor blew up due to the rain a few days back and now i am using my computer for the first time in four days. I bought a new one just yesterday evening amidst the confusion of whether i should buy it right now or should i wait a few days. So, with a new expense of 1500 rupees I am back on business. Lets see for how long coz as long as my equipment is exposed to the environmental changes, i am at risk. Just finished watching movie The Love Guru and it was a good
http://burhanahmad.wordpress.com/2008/08/03/all-summarized/

Megan Fox Hates Being Called Hot



Megan Fox certainly comes across as a completely free-spirited actress, but it turns out that the 22-year-old screen siren had a problem with making love to an abundance of men and women in her latest flick, Jennifers Body. I have a few love scenes. I eat and seduce everyone boys and girls. Theres a lot of kissing and craziness. It was awkward, its always awkward and its never fun, Fox recently told Pop Tarts. Johnny Simmons and I got really close and became really good friends,
http://www.zooped.com/2008/08/03/megan-fox-hates-being-called-hot/


Related



No comments: